A delicious nutty oil, versatile to enhance the flavour of any dish
Roasted argan oil has such a delicious, smooth flavour, it works well with so many dishes of many cultures! What's also awesome about it is that it is naturally vegan, gluten free, dairy free, paleo, keto and animal-cruelty free. It is best eaten at room temperature or cooked on low heats, to get the most benefits, but it's no problem to cook with it on higher heat in any case (we always use it in baking!)
Here are some of our suggestions for eating argan oil, however we encourage you to get experimental with it! Every week we discover a new awesome way to cook with it.
SEE OUR FOOD BLOG
- As a condiment, as a salad dressing on its own or as a mix with lemon, olive oil, tahini or any of your other favourites.
- As a dip on it's own with fresh bread, like the greek do with olive oil. ;)
- As a spread on toast and bread as Amlou (a Moroccan spread with almond butter, honey and argan oil) - click here for our recipe!
- As a drizzler - drizzle it over icecream, yoghurt and fruit, puddings, pancakes, bruschetta, pasta, anything!
- As a marinade in meat or veggie dishes - add towards the end of cooking to enhance the flavours.
- As a healthy alternative for baking desserts - replace butter, coconut oil or other oils for argan oil in cakes, brownies, slices, anything!